Salon/School Design of the Year
(From left to right: 2014 Finalist HC Studio, 2013 Winner Mitch Men's Salon, 2012 Finalist Bespoke Hair Artisans, 2011 Winner Salon M Squared)
Ambiance is key to a successful salon or school. Enter your salon or school to be recognized as the most esthetically pleasing and well-designed in North America.
- Images should display vision, culture, and philosophy of your school or salon
- Overall ambiance, design, architecture, and décor are honored
- Entrant MUST be the salon or school owner
- Three Final Images featuring the Salon/School's interior design (no larger than 3MBs each)
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images MUST NOT contain the name of the salon or school
- Resolution of at least 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- No smaller than 8" x 10"
- Signed NAHA Photo Release Form
- Images should adequately portray the salon or school’s interior layout
- If your final images display the salon name, please edit out the name with photo editing software before the image is submitted to NAHA.
Click here to view Photographer Tips
2015 Entry Process Opens November 3rd! Learn more.