Salon Team of the Year
(From left to right: 2014 Finalist Van Michael Salons, 2013 Winner Lunatic Fringe, 2012 Finalist A Michael Levine Salon Group, 2011 Winner Jackson Ruiz Salon)
The importance of team consistency and common vision are fundamental drivers for a salon’s success. Teamwork is key in showing off your versatility, diversity, and creativity. Strength comes in numbers as you display your team’s expertise in world-class hairstyling.
- Demonstrate the harmony between world-class hairdressing and teamwork
- Consider the continuity of all images within the collection
- Teams MUST enter under their Salon Name
- Teams MUST consist of at least two members
- Teams MUST be employed at the same salon
- Five Final Images (no larger than 3MBs each)
- Five Unedited Images (no larger than 3MBs each
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Resolution of at least 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- No smaller than 8" x 10"
- Signed NAHA Photo Release Form
- Completed NAHA Salon Team Form
- Five Models Used
- Salon Team entries CANNOT be used in any other category
- Do not use Photoshop or similar software/programs to fill in or create hair in the final images
- Do not use Photoshop or similar software/programs to “cut” the hair
- Hair should be styled exactly as desired before the photo is taken
Click here to view Photographer Tips
2015 Entry Process Opens November 3rd! Learn more.