Join forces with distributors from coast to coast at the 2014 PBA Distributor Executive Conference, April 16 – 17, in Fair Lawn, NJ . The 2014 Conference will include panel discussions on topics relevant to the daily activities of today’s beauty distributors. Panelists will range from emerging, to mid-sized and large to ensure all perspectives are covered.
2014 Discussion Topics
New in 2014!
Sales Coaching for Manager Training
Hosted by The Next Level Sales Consultants
Sales Coaching for Managers is specifically designed for team leaders who want to take their organization’s performance to The Next Level. Learn how to engage your team by focusing on the following:
• The role and best practices of a coach
• Developing and executing a game plan for yourself and your sales team
• Improving top sales performers and getting rid of under-performers
• Implementing best practices from top sales managers
• Providing feedback, motivation, and inspiration for your sales team
• Transferring the skills of top performers to everyone else
• Creating an environment that encourages improvement and performance
• Developing your skills as a sales coach and leader
Other Topics Include:
Financials and Analytics
About PBA Education
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) develops and offers progressive, relevant and quality education for our members. Our live and online education and resources meet the needs of today’s busy professional and cover a range of topics. Along with our Education program, PBA provides our members with Government Advocacy, Signature Events, Charitable Outreach, Research and Business Resources. Visit probeauty.org for more information.