How can you follow the law if you don’t know it? You can’t. Join the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) for an exclusive webinar with the Internal Revenue Service and learn what every beauty professional should know about their taxes.
Monday, November 18, 1:00pm EST
Attendees will hear directly from two IRS employment tax policy professionals about the IRS tax codes as they apply to you and your business.
- Employer vs. employee tip reporting responsibilities
- How employees should record tips throughout the year
- How employers should report tips when filing employment tax returns
- Guidance for booth renters/ independent contractors
- The BENEFITS of employees reporting tips
- Existing resources designed specifically for beauty industry professionals
Leave more empowered and confident that you are complying with tip tax reporting laws. Register now!
About PBA Education
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) develops and offers progressive, relevant and quality education for our members. Our live and online education and resources meet the needs of today’s busy professional and cover a range of topics. Along with our Education program, PBA provides our members with Government Advocacy, Signature Events, Charitable Outreach, Research and Business Resources. Visit probeauty.org for more information.