Whether you’re a veteran manufacturer with years of trade show experience or a novice who’s new to the game, setting attainable budget goals for your trade show presence is a vital part of exhibiting. Frank Cacciato, CEO of Katherine Frank Creative is determined to help you avoid the common pitfalls of designing your first or next booth space.
Booths and Budgets will address the following topics:
• How individual trade show goals impact booth style and design
• Classifying the hidden costs associated with exhibiting
• Managing expectations: Determining what can you really afford
• Meeting preparation: What questions to ask when planning with your booth design company
Join our 60-minute, high-energy webinar to ensure your next booth reinforces your brand, supports your goals, and meets your budget!
Thinking about adding skin care services to your current salon menu? Join PBA and Michelle D’Allaird, renowned consultant, educator and business owner, for a 60-minute web training that will give you the necessary tools to successfully incorporate skin care services into any salon business.
Monday, September 30, 2013 at 6pm EDT
Attendees will learn:
• How to hire the right skincare team member
• How to educate current employees to provide skin services
• Choosing the right products, services and equipment
• Successfully marketing your new venture
About PBA Education
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) develops and offers progressive, relevant and quality education for our members. Our live and online education and resources meet the needs of today’s busy professional and cover a range of topics. Along with our Education program, PBA provides our members with Government Advocacy, Signature Events, Charitable Outreach, Research and Business Resources. Visit probeauty.org for more information.