The International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) has major news in 2019! This year, the biggest and best beauty expo on the west coast is expanding to include two iconic industry events: the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) and Beacon.
Held each year in Long Beach, California, ISSE hosts hundreds of your favorite beauty brand exhibitors and the industry’s best education. If a weekend getaway involving beauty, beaches and shopping still hasn’t convinced you to purchase your ISSE tickets, here are a few more reasons to book your vacation to Long Beach!
Sunny Long Beach is a bustling neighborhood of Los Angeles, well known as an “urban waterfront playground” where you can explore many city, nature, and historic attractions that are fun for the whole family!
Long Beach is well known as an “urban waterfront playground.” Bring the whole family or a group of your best girlfriends to experience the world’s largest ocean aquarium, the Aquarium of the Pacific (which features more than 11,000 animals) and Disneyland, which is just a short jaunt away from the Long Beach Convention Center! Here are a few more sights to see:
- Get sun kissed! Are you traveling from the Midwest or the East coast… in January? Join us in the Golden State for a weekend of beauty and sunshine. The average temperature in Long Beach during ISSE is a balmy 70 degrees. Don’t forget the SPF!
- See the sights! The Pike at Rainbow Harbor will suit your shopping and dining needs after a full day of exploring the ISSE expo and education.
- Hop aboard the Queen Mary, a historic cruise ship and hotel with shopping, fine dining, tours and attractions. Explore maritime history on this world-renowned landmark.
- Stroll the East Village Arts District for a taste of dynamic Long Beach food, art and music. This avant-garde neighborhood houses many galleries and shops within its old, artistic architecture.
- Take a break from the city by visiting the El Dorado Nature Center, an oasis and natural habitat located between the San Gabriel river and 605 freeway. A paved trail through the park gives you access to enjoy the natural plants and wildlife of the area.
We’re excited to see you in Long Beach for ISSE. Make the most of your time on the West Coast! Experience an entire weekend of the beauty industry’s newest brands, products and educational classes at ISSE and use your weekend getaway to inspire your career, boost creativity, and have fun with the whole family!
Visit probeauty.org/ISSE to purchase tickets!