Enter NAHA - Master Hairstylist of the Year
Master Hairstylist of the Year
(From left to right: 2014 Finalist Anna Pacitto, 2013 Winner Dimitrios Tsioumas, 2012 Winner Edwin Johnston, 2011 Winner Kris Sorbie)
The Master Hairstylist of the Year category is by invitation-only. Only the industry's top platform artists, educators, artistic directors and former Hairstylist of the Year winners are asked to compete. This category is designed to allow the biggest names in the industry to compete with one another. If you have been invited by NAHA to enter, submit your collection exemplifying your best work.
- Demonstrate the harmony between photographer's execution and stylist's creativity
- Consider the continuity of all images within the collection
- Work must demonstrate world-class hairdressing
- NEW RULE FOR 2016! Images from a Master's photoshoot CANNOT be utilized in any other NAHA category. Any violation of this rule will disqualify the Master's entry.
- Five Final Images (no larger than 8MBs each)
- Five Unedited Images (no larger than 8MBs each)
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Resolution of at least 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- No smaller than 8" x 10"
- Signed NAHA Photo Release Form
- One-Five Models Used
- Images larger than 8MBs will NOT be accepted by the system
- Entries from this category MAY NOT be used in ANY other categories
- Entry is by invitation only
- Do not use Photoshop or similar software/programs to fill in or create hair in the final images
- Do not use Photoshop or similar software/programs to "cut" the hair
- Hair should be styled exactly as desired before the photo is taken
Click here to view Photographer Tips