Salon/School Design of the Year
(From left to right: 2014 Finalist HC Studio, 2013 Winner Mitch Men's Salon, 2012 Finalist Bespoke Hair Artisans, 2011 Winner Salon M Squared)
Ambiance is key to a successful salon or school. Enter your salon or school to be recognized as the most esthetically pleasing and well-designed in North America.
- Images should display vision, culture, and philosophy of your school or salon
- Overall ambiance, design, architecture, and décor are honored
- Entrant MUST be the salon or school owner
- Three Final Images featuring the Salon/School's interior design (no larger than 3MBs each)
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images MUST NOT contain the name of the salon or school
- Resolution of at least 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- No smaller than 8" x 10"
- Signed NAHA Photo Release Form
- Images should adequately portray the salon or school’s interior layout
- If your final images display the salon name, please edit out the name with photo editing software before the image is submitted to NAHA.
Click here to view Photographer Tips