(From left to right: 2014 Winner Dilek Onur-Taylor, 2013 Winner Anthony Cress, 2012 Winner Jasmine Gibbs, 2011 Winner Carlos Cintron)
The Texture Award recognizes the stylist who shows the ability to design looks that complement the individuality of diverse hair textures. Texture entries are to exemplify your ability to work with textured hair.
- This is not an Avant Garde or Fantasy category
- Entries should display wearable, textured hairstyles
- Consider the continuity of all images within the collection
- Three Final Images (no larger than 3MBs each)
- Three Unedited Images (no larger than 3MBs each)
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Resolution of at least 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- No smaller than 8" x 10"
- Signed NAHA Photo Release Form
- One-Three Models Used
- Hair texture MAY be natural or chemically treated
- Do not use Photoshop or similar software/programs to fill in or create texture
- Hair should be styled exactly as desired before the photo is taken
Click here to view Photographer Tips