Members Only Benefits:
PBA Membership allows you to capture up-to-the-minute industry knowledge, gain exposure to thought leaders, discover proven best practices, connect with colleagues and make new contacts.
JOIN NOW AS AN INDIVIDUAL or Student MEMBER
Professional Individual: $50 annually
Student: $20 (limited to one year only)
- Discounted admission* to the International Salon and Spa Expo Long Beach
- Discounted admission* to Cosmoprof North America
- Discounted admission* to IBS / IECSC New York
- Discounted admission* to IBS / IECSC Las Vegas
- Discounted admission* to IECSC Florida
- Discounted admission* to the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA)
- Access to the exclusive PBA Member Lounge at PBA Signature Events.
- Discounted admission to Premiere Orlando
For more information on event discounts visit probeauty.org/claimtickets
*Member discounts may not be combined with any other discounts
*Up to 50% discount off non-member rates
*Members must comply with licensing requirements for each event to be eligible for entry
*For IBS/IECSC Member tickets, there is a minor delay between systems. Please allow up to 2 business days for the registration system to refresh after joining/rejoining PBA.
*Memberships must be activated by 6pm EST on Thursday, June 22nd, to be eligible for IBS/IECSC Las Vegas ticket benefit. PBA Member Tickets will not be issued to IBS/IECSC (NON-PBA) Events after 11:59pm EST the day before the show opens.
*Discounted admission to IECSC Chicago is not included.
Complimentary access to:
Preferred pricing on:
- Nail Manufacturer Publications
- FAQs for Professional Keratin Smoothing Products
Networking / Business Development
Volunteer / Networking Opportunities
- Ability to serve as a PBA Ambassador and on a PBA Advisory Council
Membership dues in the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) are considered earned upon receipt and are non-refundable.
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and its affiliates do not mail internationally.
All collateral and membership information will be mailed to US and Canada members only.