Help your students enter Beacon
Beacon At PBA Beauty Week
July 8-10, 2017
The lessons learned from entering Beacon will continue to serve students, whether they become one of the 300 students chosen for the Beacon Program or one of the thousands of salon professionals entering the field each year.
- Download the Beacon Fact Sheet to provide competition information for your students
- Download and present our PowerPoint explaining what Beacon is and why itís important to enter!
- Host a resume training day in your school.
- Host a session on conducting a photo shoot to perfect their professional portfolio.
- Invite a marketing professional to your school to teach the importance of marketing yourself and building your own personal brand.
- Share the importance of a professional Letter of Recommendation and what components are needed within the letter. Review our tips.
- Paying for your students? Administrators will be invoiced directly, rather than filling out a school payment roster. Watch your inboxes for your invoice and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Beacon program is a wonderful experience
that provides lasting motivation and insight into what is possible in the world of beauty."
- Natalie Rednour, Beacon Entrant
Attending Beacon as an Instructor
We appreciate your support of Beacon and offer discounted tuition for you to attend PBA Beauty Week and the Beacon program with your winning students. After the winners are selected, you will be notified via email of this special offer.
Please review and understand the timeline for entering and attending Beacon 2017.
For Beacon 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities please contact, Kelley McCarthy at 480.455.3438 or email@example.com
Beacon is part of PBA Beauty Week, North America's largest, most inclusive beauty event, offering unlimited networking, education, and professional growth opportunities to all sectors of the beauty industry. PBA Beauty Week is produced by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and hosted by Cosmoprof North America.