ISSE Long Beach is open to licensed beauty professionals, cosmetology students and instructors only. Manufacturers, distributors and manufacturer representatives are NOT eligible to attend this show unless they are members of the Professional Beauty Association (PBA).
All attendees will be required to show proof of current license and photo identification before entering the show floor. No children under the age of 16, including infants, will be permitted on the show floor. No strollers, rolling carts or bags with wheels of any kind will be permitted on the show floor. A complimentary bag check will be available.
Accepted Professional Credentials:
- Salon/Spa business license denoting salon/spa ownership
- Cosmetology, Barber, Nail Technician, Esthetician, or Massage Therapist license/certificate (including international licenses/certificates)
- Makeup Artist Union Card, Temptu Pro Artist Card, MAC Pro Card, Smashbox Pro Card, Make-Up Artist Pro Card, Make Up For Ever Pro Card or Inglot Pro Card
- PBA Member ID or other beauty association membership card (CCA, ISPA, etc.)
- Sally Beauty Pro Card (red)
- SalonCentric Card
- CosmoProf PROCLUB® Card
- Cosmetology School Business or State License
- Cosmetology school student ID, hours card or original letter on school letterhead verifying current enrollment
- Business card from a legitimate salon with your name imprinted on it
- An original letter from salon/spa owner on company letterhead accompanied by owner's business card verifying employment. Copies will not be accepted
- Paycheck stub or W-2 form with your name and salon name imprinted
- Other appropriate license denoting you as a member of the professional beauty industry
All credentials must be accompanied by a photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For questions on credentials, please contact Gina Moon at email@example.com.